The VOICE from the red Arabian sofa

/
0 Comments
' Hello my name is Orio and I am a pure Bengal-cat.
( I don't mind being a Bengal or if I would have any other looks, I just want to have a happy life and my freedom).
...
Instead of the Red Chair, this time Sandra Hermann Photography The Netherlands has placed me on the Red Arabian Sofa to bring my voice.

I have been living for many years in a cage together with my brother in sadness where we could not run and only could watch the birds, who live in freedom outside. We forgot the appetit for food and were highly depressed. But lately we're released and we are extremely happy and excited in our new real home.

We are running, playing and following the birds from the windows. Soon we'll have a catdoor installed in the door, so we also can go into the garden.
That is our DREAM.

I hope that more animals and so many pets will be released from their prison very soon. To live in FREEDOM is the greatest happiness of existence.
Thank you for your time and please give my message to other people or share my story/picture.'

Dubai, June 2015
www.sandrahermann.com


You may also like

Geen opmerkingen: