The VOICE on the red chair

/
0 Comments

My name is Milo and I have a very happy life together with my lady Rosalie.
I want to be the voice for those who have not.
Unfortunately a lot of other dogs are not having a good life as I have. ...
I wish animals have a voice and hereby I want to ask animal-friends to bring more communication and education.

I was invited by Sandra Hermann Photography The Netherlands to pose for her in her photostudio and I really enjoyed the photoshoot, especially because I could bring my voice through her pictures.
If you think your dog is interested to bring his / her voice from the Red Chair, I would really recommand Sandra for a wonderful photoshoot.' smile-emoticon

ps: Sandra is not using photoshop.
I really am a handsome guy wink-emoticon
See my other pictures here under the comment.


You may also like

Geen opmerkingen: